Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Re: [bangla-vision] On The Death of My Mother - Dr.M.K.Sherwani



On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Sherwani Mustafa <sherwanimk@yahoo.com> wrote:


 April,28,2009
 
ON THE  DEATH  OF MY  MOTHER

*********************************

She was a shield against  the Divine Chastisement,

When my sinful life invoked the Almighty's wrath;

Her prayers for Mercy  always  placated  His Fury,

Under her feet I used to see the glimpse of Paradise.

She was an oasis  in this stormy desert of life,

When the  blasts of   winds left me bewildered;

Her face always gave me the  hope  and zest of life,

Under her  guidance I  found  the meaning of 'love'.

Alas!   She left me alone in this forlorn world ,

In the dawn of  Friday , April , 24  this year;

Reciting the eternal words,with her  finger raised,  

She returned from this transit to her Guardian Lord.

But the day  brought for me the most lethal blow,

With none to protect , now I am fearful of my sins;

My childhood has been snatched in a ruthless way,

As I will never hear the sweet words ' My dear son'!.

*****************************************

Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani

Lucknow, U.P. India

E:mail –sherwanimk@yahoo.com

      Phones: +91-9919777909

                    +91-522-2733715

 

 



New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited.blogspot.com/

No comments: