Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cyber Fraus. Latest Victim SadhandaFwd: PLEASE REPLY, I NEED YOUR HELP

Cyber Fraus. Latest Victim Sadhanda!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SADHAN ROY CHOWDHURY <sadhan.roychowdhury@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 1:49 AM
Subject: PLEASE REPLY, I NEED YOUR HELP
To:


How are you doing? I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling for a  program called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education. It is currently held in Nigeria, Sweden and Kenya. I am presently in Nigeria. It has been a very sad and bad moment for me because I got robbed on my way to the hotel where I lodged. My ID, cash and other valuables I have with me got stolen, I contacted the  embassy here to help me out but it will take some time to get back to me. I urgently need your financial assistance. I need $4,000 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate your help, I promise I will pay you back upon my return.


So please use the details below to send the money to me through Western Union, he is the Hotel Manager and a very nice man. These are the details below:


Name: Agas Paul
Address: 5 Cooker avenue, Abuja, Nigeria
 

After payment, email to me the below informations as they appear on the payment slip, so I can pick up the money fast and leave


1 Name and address of sender
2 Amount sent
3 Control number (MTCN)
4 Country from which payment was made
5 Text question and answer
 

Looking forward to hear from you, , I can't receive call at the moment but I will call you as soon as I return. I really count and depend on you for this request

--
sadhan roy chowdhury
No.2 debigarh,P.O: Madhyamgram;
North 24 Parganas; West Bengal;
Pin: 700 129




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments: